Saturday, March 22, 2008

1st post. :)

My first post type out using my laptop.

Photos all in my old computer. Sorry to say but I have yet to upload them all.

Want to see what Laptop I am using now? It's Fujitsu Lifebook S 6510.

http://www.fujitsu.com/img/COMP/fpcap/gallery/s/s6510-gallery-en2.jpg

Want to find out more about my notebook?

http://www.fujitsu.com/sg/services/computing/pc/notebooks/sseries/s6510/


Maybe going out with Doreen and Jinxing later. I have no idea where we are going. Should I go? Still considering to go or not.

I feel so lazy to type my thoughts. Lazy bum. LOL


I realise I fell in love with porridge. I want to eat porridge for all my meals if possible. Porridge is super nice. I LOVE PORRIDGE!


When for movie marathon on Wednesday with Hong Ming. Supposingly to Temasek Polytechnic with Kelly. However, it is being cancel. I am just not fated to go TP at all. Haha.

August Rush rocks. I simply love this movie. All the music and storyline. people out there should go and watch it. I cant wait for the DVD to be out. =D

Horton hears a Who -- Humorous and funny. Lot's of LOLing. Dumb hongming keep messing up my hair throughout the movie. LOL.

Hong Ming is a nice BF! Best friend, boy friend..etc
Thanks for spending my time away at the cinema. Accompanying me to watch 2 movies consecutively. Accompanying me home after the movies from JEC to change bus home. For asking me if I am cold during the movie in the theatre after seeing how cold I was. Haha.
Thanks so much for being my BF! Lol.

I want August rush soundtrack. I shall go hunt for it at CD stores later.
Hmm.. I am poisoned by august rush movie.


Thursday. Suppose to be hunting for present with doreen. Yet she did not confirm timing with me so went Funan IT mall with nick to collect his wireless mouse.
Sigh. it's mouse again. Yes, mouse again. =(

Walk about IT mall. After which, find ways to walk to bugis. Saw the National Library building. Finally, after donkey number of years, I step foot into this building. My first time entering it. First impression: Wah. It's big with lots and lots of different levels for different types of books. The books there seems kinda ancient. Walked about the shelves trying to find books that caught my interest yet I cant find any. I used the machine to see if I could find Jodi Pocult books. Yet they are all loan out.

Found a book at the new recommendation. Dreams of Rescue by Laura Shaine Cunningham.
I have yet to read it. LOL.

Scan through the chinese shelves and found 爱情白皮书. A story that I have never found out the ending after so long. So I borrowed these two books to read. Went home after borrowing 2 books from the library. The bus journey is super long. Sorry to Nick. Cause I ask him to take bus with me home when we can just take MRT back home.

Okay. got to go get ready. LOL. I want Nick's DS to play the mario racing game. LOL!
-.- game addict.

No comments: